The Strate Team
The Strate Team
Silvercreek Realty Group
1099 S Wells St
Meridian, ID 83642
Gene moved to the Treasure Valley in 1960 from Montana to go to college:
* College of Idaho
* Boise State University
* University of Tennessee
* Studied many Real Estate and Finance courses and Continuing Education
He was licensed to sell Real Estate in 1978.
In 2000, Gene joined Keller Williams Boise and was with them until 2017 when he joined Silvercreek Realty Group.
He has served with Ada County Association of Realtors since 1989 and the National Association of Realtors since the 1970’s to present day.
Gene is currently serving on the Boise Regional Realtors By-Laws Committee.
Honored to be President in 2002 and received Realtor of the Year award in 2009.
Community service is very important to him. He has been an active Lions International Member since 1967 and served as District Governor 1974-1975 and President of the Idaho-Oregon Eye Sight and Hearing Foundation in 2002.
Gene has also been an active Mason, Shriner and Elk for 50 years.
Currently, he is serving on the Meridian City Impact Committee and has for many years.
* ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative (more qualified buyers)
* CRS – Certified Residential Specialist (advanced marketing)
* CSP – Certified New Homes Sales Specialist (specialist in new home sales)
* GRI – Graduate Realtors Institute (advanced education)
* SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist (clients 50+)
* PMN – Performance Management Network (negotiating, networking skills)
* CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist (global services in Real
* RECS – Real Estate Cyber Space (cyber space society)
* CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert (selling more distressed
* SFR – Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (nationally certified)
* Ecobroker – Green Specialist (premier green designation for
* E-PRO – Internet Professional (business on the Internet)